REOPENING RI: PHASE II
More sectors of the economy are reopening while we maintain Department of Health safety precaution recommendations.
Summary of RI Phase II (per https://www.reopeningri.com/):
- Social gathering: Up to 15 people
- Domestic Travel: 14-day quarantine remains only for those returning to Rhode Island from an area still under a stay at home restrictions.
- Office based businesses: Businesses can allow up to 33% of their workforce to return, if viewed as necessary. Everyone who can work from home should continue to do so.
- State parks and beaches: Open with capacity limits and restrictions.
- Houses of worship: Open at up to 25% capacity with restrictions.
- Non-critical retailers: Operating with an increased capacity.
- Malls: Reopen with restrictions.
- Restaurants: Indoor dining allowed up to 50% capacity and other restrictions.
- Hair and Personal services: Barbershops, salons, braiders, nail care, waxing, tanning, massage and tattoo services reopen with restrictions.
- Gyms, fitness studios and small group fitness: Classes open with restrictions.
- Outdoor entertainment and recreation activities (zoo’s & outdoor areas of historical sites): open/resume with limitations.
- Child Care: Reopen as of 6/1
- Summer Camps: Resume with restrictions on 6/29.
- Youth Sports: Small group practices to resume with restrictions on 6/29.
For a complete and detailed list of Rhode Island’s reopening guidelines and restrictions, please visit: https://www.reopeningri.com/. As you resume your entrainment, personal and recreational activities, please familiarize yourself with the Phase II restrictions and guidelines, which are in place to protect everyone’s health and safety as we reopen our economy.
We encourage you to continue to support Burrillville small businesses whenever possible.
Town of Burrillville
Harrisville Main St.
Harrisville, RI 02830