Residents of Oakland Association have had watered delivered.
Future deliveries of the bottled water, to the Oakland Association customers only, will be made every two weeks.
- They will get 3 bottles each delivery.
- There is no need to call the to schedule delivery times.
- People do not have to be home.
- People should leave any empty bottles outside so they can pick them up when they deliver.
- If people run out of water before the next delivery, they can get water from the police station during the regular scheduled times.
Residents within ¼ mile area can pick up bottled water, provided by RI DEM, at the Community Room of the Burrillville Police Station on the following schedule:
- Wednesday (10/11) 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Saturday (10/14) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
We'll continue to post water the pick up schedule as it is developed.
In an effort keep residents informed, we have built a page on our website. You can find the page here, and it is linked from the red banner on our front page. We will make every effort to keep this page up to date. Subscribe to this page to get news as it comes in.