COVID-19 Urgent Alert
The Governor has issued Executive Order 20-14 reducing the size of gatherings to less than five (5); requiring residents to stay at home unless traveling for work, medical treatment, or to obtain necessities; closing certain retail businesses; and quarantining travelers coming to Rhode Island. See all of the Governor's executive orders on www.governor.ri.gov here.
If you or someone you know has a general question, RI Department of Health has activated a Coronavirus Information Line: 401-222-8022. Visit the RI Department of Health's website for more information.
The following links for information regarding certain subjects:
- We're in This Together - A message from the Town Manager with phone numbers to call for assistance.
- Stay vigilant to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Burrillville Aging Stronger - A Facebook page with resources for those aged 60 and over.
- Municipal Services - Public access restricted.
- Trash and Recycling - Service on schedule and a request from Waste Management.
- Presidential Preference Primary - Rescheduled to June 2, 2020. State to send out mail ballot applications.
- Land Evidence by Appointment
- Grab & Go Lunches - Free to schol kids 18 and under.
- Resources for Burrillville Businesses - List of resources including links on the Economic Development page.
- Governor's Executive Order 20-13 - Issued March 28, 2020.
There is a lot of information going around, not all of it true. Get your information and updates from a trusted local news. Don't rely on social media for information, go to the source.
A message from Col. Stephen Lynch, Burrillville Chief of Police: "Emergency Medical Services in the Town of Burrillville are following all protocols, guidelines, and recommendations per the Rhode Island Department of Health, Emergency Medical Services Division. The local Fire/EMS Districts in the Town of Burrillville are working with other town departments such as police and school department on a regular basis regarding this matter. Town Public Safety officials are meeting regularly to address any and all concerns regarding the Corona Virus."
Town of Burrillville
105 Harrisville Main St.
Harrisville, RI 02830