Latest News and Updates:
- Executive Order 20-50: Forty-Fifth supplemental Emergency Declaration - Phase III Re-Opening (June 29, 2020)
- Executive Order 20-46: Forty-Second Supplemental Emergency Declaration - Public Meetings and Public Records Requests (June 12, 2020)
Resources and Guidelines from RI Department of Health:
- For information on getting tested, and what your test means, RI Department of Health (RI DOH) has set up a page for COVID-19 Testing for the General Public.
- If you or someone you know has a general question, RI DOH has activated a Coronavirus Information Line: 401-222-8022. Visit the RI Department of Health's website for more information.
- See all of the press releases from the Department of Health on their webpage here.
News an updates from the Governor and other State offices:
- See all of the Governor's press releases on the State Government Press Releases webpage here.
- For information relating to the Phased Approach to Re-Opening RI, please click here: reopeningri.com
- Phase III Revised: Picking Up Speed (06-29-2020)
- See all of the Governor's executive orders on www.governor.ri.gov here.
- "Guidance for the Wearing of Cloth Face Coverings at Work" from the Department of Business Regulation
- Rental assistance: Rhode Island has made $1.5 million in emergency rental assistance available to low-income renters who have been impacted by the COVID-19 emergency and are at immediate risk of homelessness. Those who qualify can receive a grant of up to $5,000 to support past due rent payments and other fees. Requirement information and details are available at HousingHelpRI.com or by calling 211. (Release 5/2/2020)
News and updates from the Town:
- Get more information regarding Burrillville's 2020 tax bills (07-09-2020)
- COVID-19 IS STILL WITH US - A message from the Town Manager with phone numbers to call for assistance (07-09-2020).
- WellOne to conduct COVID-19 testing at Burrillville Department of Public Works headquarters, 65 Union Ave., Harrisville, RI 02830 - WellOne is excited to announce that they will be conducting COVID testing at the Department of Public Works by appointment on scheduled days when ordered by a WellOne medical provider. If you are experiencing symptoms, call WellOne at 401-568-7661 to schedule a telephone visit with one of their medical providers and determine if you are a candidate for testing. WellOne accepts most insurances. The testing is conducted by a nasopharyngeal swab and results are typically available within 2-4 days after testing is completed.
- Read our flyer about how to register for future alerts or go to the registration page here.
- The FBI warns of: Online Extortion Scams and Fraudulent Scams Being Utilized in the Northeast Area
- The FCC issues Consumer Warnings and Safety Tips
- Municipal Services - Town Hall closed to walk-in business. Call individual departments for appointments or use the drop box located at the entrance near the parking lot.
- Online Services - Pay your taxes, license your dog or request a birth certificate. Click the link to take advantage of our many online services.
- Trash and Recycling - Service on schedule and a request from Waste Management.
There is a lot of information going around, not all of it true. Get your information and updates from a trusted local news agency. Don't rely on social media for information, go to the source.
A message from Col. Stephen Lynch, Burrillville Chief of Police: "Emergency Medical Services in the Town of Burrillville are following all protocols, guidelines, and recommendations per the Rhode Island Department of Health, Emergency Medical Services Division. The local Fire/EMS Districts in the Town of Burrillville are working with other town departments such as police and school department on a regular basis regarding this matter. Town Public Safety officials are meeting regularly to address any and all concerns regarding the Corona Virus."
Town of Burrillville
105 Harrisville Main St.
Harrisville, RI 02830