Latest News and Updates:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update (5-14-2021)
- Town buildings are now open to the public. Click here for rules and directions to enter the buildings. (5-14-21)
- State agencies are working with businesses and other organizations to conduct dedicated vaccination events. Click on the links below for business and other organizations to express interest.
- If you know of high-traffic locations or events that might be good candidates for walk-up vaccination sites, please let your state partners know.
BURRILLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL CLINIC
- To be held on Tuesday, May 11 from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Learn more by clicking here.
STATE RUN AND REGIONAL CLINICS
- Make an appointment at a state-run or regional clinic and sign up for the COVID-19 vaccination by clicking on this link.
TOWN CLINIC - MIDDLE SCHOOL
New registrations are closed as of April 10, 2021.
PHARMACY CLINICS -
- CVS and Walgreens pharmacy vaccination sites (statewide). Find out more by clicking here.
HOMEBOUND INDIVIDUALS -
Read about vaccines for homebound individuals and learn how to obtain assistance to use the survey tool if needed by clicking on this link.
- The State has closed down its pre-registration system.
- To help you stay informed with current and accurate information on COVID-19 and other important information, including vaccinations, please sign up for CodeRed and E-Subscribe services.
- Executive Order 21-50 - One Hundred and Fifty-Third Supplemental Emergency Declaration - In-Person Learning at Institutes of Higher Education (5/14/21)
- Executive Order 21-49 - One Hundred-and-Fifty-Second Supplemental Emergency Declaration - Extension of Executive Orders 20-02, 20-29 and 20-39 (5/12/21)
- Executive Order 21-46 - One Hundred and Forty-Ninth Supplemental Emergency Declaration - Amended and Restated Protecting Your Household Order (5-7-21)
- Executive Order 21-40 - One Hundred and Forty-Third Supplemental Emergency Declaration - Extension of Executive Orders 20-44, 20-46 and 21-02 (4/28/21)
- Executive Order 21-39 - One Hundred and Forty-Second Supplemental Emergency Declaration - Fourth Amendment to Executive Order 21-27 (4/26/21)
- Executive Order 21-38 - Once Hundred and Forty-First Supplemental Emergency Declaration - Extension of Executive Order 20-70 (04-22-21)
- COVID-19 is Still With Us! Click on link if you need assistance.
- Read about a "Very Special Thank You"!
Resources and Guidelines from RI Department of Health:
- If you or someone you know has a general question, RI DOH has activated a Coronavirus Information Line: 401-222-8022. Visit the RI Department of Health's website for more information.
- For information on getting tested, and what your test means, RI Department of Health (RI DOH) has set up a page for COVID-19 Testing for the General Public.
- Traveling - If you are traveling, do you need to self-quarantine? Please find a list of states where to COVID positivity rates are 5% or greater by visiting the John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (not supported by Internet Explorer) or the State of Rhode Island Department Department of Health. (7/13/2020)
- See all of the press releases from the Department of Health on their webpage here
News an updates from the Governor and other State offices:
- See all of the Governor's executive orders on www.governor.ri.gov.
- See all of the Governor's press releases on the State Government Press Releases webpage here.
News and updates from the Town:
- Online Services - Pay your taxes, license your dog or request a birth certificate. Click the link to take advantage of our many online services.
- WellOne - General information - COVID-19 news.
- Read our flyer about how to register for future alerts or go to the registration page here.
- The FBI warns of: Online Extortion Scams and Fraudulent Scams Being Utilized in the Northeast Area
- The FCC issues Consumer Warnings and Safety Tips
There is a lot of information going around, not all of it true. Get your information and updates from a trusted local news agency. Don't rely on social media for information, go to the source.
A message from Col. Stephen Lynch, Burrillville Chief of Police: "Emergency Medical Services in the Town of Burrillville are following all protocols, guidelines, and recommendations per the Rhode Island Department of Health, Emergency Medical Services Division. The local Fire/EMS Districts in the Town of Burrillville are working with other town departments such as police and school department on a regular basis regarding this matter. Town Public Safety officials are meeting regularly to address any and all concerns regarding the Corona Virus."
Town of Burrillville
105 Harrisville Main St.
Harrisville, RI 02830