Online Services

Citizens Comments/Contact Us:
Please click on the link for questions, concerns or comments regarding anything within the Town.

Dog Licenses:
Request and pay for dog licenses online. Click the link to submit a request online. Or click here for more informaiton.

Fishing Licenses:
The Town Clerk’s office is an authorized sales agent for the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management (DEM) and can issue all fishing and hunting licenses and permits from a fully web-based system. There is an Enhance Access Fee of $2.00 per license and $0.50 per permit for residents and $3.00 per license and $1.00 per permit fee for nonresidents.

You can subscribe to receive information by email related to meeting agendas, minutes, job posting or urgent alerts.

GIS Maps:
GIS Maps will give you detailed and layered information on all Burrillville properties.

Land Evidence:
This allows you to view all land evidence documents and recorded maps from 1976 to present.

Meeting Videos:
All Council videos from 2010 to present may be viewed online. You can also read corresponding agendas along with meeting minutes.

Pay Municipal Court Fines:
Online payments are accepted for unadjudicated traffic tickets only.  Online payments are not available for town ordinance violations, parking tickets, or traffic summons which have already passed their initial court date.

Police Accident Reports:
Request an accident report.

Real Estate Data:
Search for detailed information on properties, including values, ownership history through Vision, which is a website updated through the Assessors office.

Report Bullying:
Follow the link to report incidents of bullying, alcohol, drugs or weapons and be assured that your information will be kept confidential.

View/Pay Sewer Assessments:
Log in with your account number and pin to access your current information.

Vital Records:
Request and pay for birth, marriage and death certificates online.

View/Pay Town Taxes:
Log in with your account number and pin to view or pay your current town taxes.

Volunteer Application:
Volunteer for one of the many boards or commissions.

Voter Registration:
Follow the link to the Secretary of State website where you can register to vote or get information on elections.