Spring Lake Beach will be open
Memorial Day weekend:
May 25, 2019 through May 27, 2019
Open daily for the season:
June 1, 2019 through September 2, 2019
Reservations for the Spring Lake Beach Recreation Hall
are now being accepted by contacting
Click on the topics below for further information
Thank you for your continued patronage!
Spring Lake Beach Facility
50 Old Hillside Drive
Glendale, RI 02826
The Spring Lake Beach Recreational Facility offers visitors the following amenities:
- Swim dock; food concessions; restrooms with outdoor showers; children's slides at the water's edge and arcade.
- Picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The beach penny arcade is home to some of the oldest arcade games in the country
- New this year! Recreation activities for the kids!
- During hours of operation the facility has full time lifeguard staff.
- The Champlin Recreation Hall located at the beach is available for rent throughout the season.
No pets or grills are allowed at the spring lake beach facility with daily admission.
Swimming permitted in designated areas only.
Free admission for up to 3 children per family ages 3 & under when accompanied by an adult.
This is not applicable to groups.
To be announced