Open Daily June 2- August 26 from 10am-7pm
Open Daily August 27 - September 3 from 10am-6pm
Click on the topics below for further information
Thank you for your continued patronage!
Spring Lake Beach Facility
50 Old Hillside Drive
Glendale, RI 02826
The Spring Lake Beach Recreational Facility offers visitors from all over Rhode Island the following amenities:
- Swim dock; food concessions; restrooms with outdoor showers; children's slides at the water's edge and arcade.
- Picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The beach penny arcade is home to some of the oldest arcade games in the country
- New this year! Recreation activities for the kids!
- During hours of operation the facility has full time lifeguard staff.
- The Champlin Recreation Hall located at the beach is available for rent throughout the season.
No pets or grills are allowed at the spring lake beach facility with daily admission.
Free admission for up to 3 children per family ages 3 & under when accompanied by an adult.
This is not applicable to groups.