Spring Lake Beach is open for the summer season!
Hours of Operation:
June 2, 2018 - August 26, 2018 - 10am-7pm
August 27-September 3 - 10am-6pm
Click on the topics below for further information
Thank you for your continued patronage!
Spring Lake Beach Facility
50 Old Hillside Drive
Glendale, RI 02826
The Spring Lake Beach Recreational Facility offers visitors the following amenities:
- Swim dock; food concessions; restrooms with outdoor showers; children's slides at the water's edge and arcade.
- Picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The beach penny arcade is home to some of the oldest arcade games in the country
- New this year! Recreation activities for the kids!
- During hours of operation the facility has full time lifeguard staff.
- The Champlin Recreation Hall located at the beach is available for rent throughout the season.
No pets or grills are allowed at the spring lake beach facility with daily admission.
Swimming permitted in designated areas only.
Free admission for up to 3 children per family ages 3 & under when accompanied by an adult.
This is not applicable to groups.