This is YOUR Park, please take care of it and keep it clean
Hours of Operation
9:00 a.m. to DUSK.
The Park is closed when the gate is closed and locked
This is an unsupervised park
The Town of Burrillville will not assume responsibility for injuries
Use of this park is at your own risk
- Skateboarding, rollerblading, scooter riding and BMX bicycle riding can be a HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY that may result in SERIOUS INJURY.
- The use of personal safety gear and equipment (helmets, elbow pads, kneepads and protective clothing) is strongly recommended.
- The use of a protective helmet is mandatory for anyone 15 years of age or younger.
- No use allowed when equipment is wet or icy. No use allowed during lightning storms.
- Please be respectful and courteous of other users and neighbors.
- Abusive, threatening or obscene language is prohibited.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Drugs are prohibited.
- If you see someone acting inappropriately, be a mentor and a leader and share tips on skate park etiquette.
- No competitive or demonstration events are allowed without prior approval of Parks and Recreation Department.
- Keep the park clean – No glass containers inside the fenced area.
Please use the town recycling and rubbish containers. No littering allowed!
In case of emergency - Police/Fire/Medical: Dial 9-1-1
Report vandalism, suspicious or criminal activity to: Police Department 568-6255 or Parks & Recreation Department 568-9470